Two days workshop on Cognitive Behavior Therapy for OCD
Two Days Workshop on
“TREATING RESISTANT OCD: A COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL APPROACH”
on 9th & 10th September 2017 (11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
Key Highlights- Basic CBT counseling techniques & their Applications,
- when with whom and why use CBT,
- Its strength and limitations over other schools of therapy
- Assumptions underlying CBT,
- ABC therapy
- Cognitive distortions irrational beliefs,
- The therapeutic process various Cognitive Behavioral and emotion therapeutics techniques,
- Applications of CBT in clinical and non clinical populations
- Common blocks experienced by the Therapists
- Dealing with resistance and issues of termination.
Who should attend this workshop?• Clinical Psychologists
• School Psychologists
• Anyone who is interest
Workshop details:Date: 09th – 10th September, 2017
Time: 11am – 05 pm
Venue: will announce soon
Fee:• Professionals - 3500
• Students - 3000
• Group Registration (Professionals) – 3200/- participants
• Group Registration (Students ) – 2800/- participants
Other details:Limited seats to preserve the quality of learning.
Registration on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Spot registrations not allowed.